About Mr music man :):)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by vonny, Sep 26, 2005.

1. vonny

vonny Member

Hey mr music man it was really nice to meet you on Saturday... I tried to have a mental image beforehand of what you might look like and what kind of person you were... You're quite 'dashing' i thought :biggrin: , and a cool person to talk to (pay me later).
    Of course you were probably thinking what i would be like (and yes your pre-concieved thoughts of me being a cute and adorable person were spot on!! ;) ;) .

I really did want to stay longer at Harrogate on Saturday, but i wasn't feeling too well, i think i would have passed out if i would have stayed much longer.

Yvonne x
  2. Di

Di Active Member

[swoons]Oh yea, our John-boy's a right dish alright, what a catch :biggrin::tongue:. [regains conciousness]

Eh hmm. Down girl, TheMusicMan, aka John is a "happily familied" man. ;)
  3. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Nothing wrong with Vonny using the Boss's maxim here, Mumsie...

"You can look, but you better not touch!" :biggrin:
  4. vonny

vonny Member

Yeah yeah i know dinie, :biggrin: but don't you think it's quite cool when you get to meet the person for real, rather than communicating from behind a screen.

Was you there at the weekend?
    I so wish i would have stayed longer... but even though i felt unwell i still managed to apply some energy for retail therapy :biggrin:

Yvonne x
  5. Di

Di Active Member

Ah, a touch of "window shopping" .....

combined with a bit of real shopping.

No, we didn't make it to the finals this year.:( Just had to make to with reliving last years big moment. :biggrin:;) But we will be at Pontins, so I'll have a chance to rub shoulders with our little stud muffin there. :):tongue:
  6. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I haven't told anyone that I'm going yet! and I'm not very little, either...:biggrin:
  7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Surgery was a success then John?
  8. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

No but the shirt and fleece were 'dashing' :D
  9. Oh I don't know, I could possibly part with him for the right price.
  10. Di

Di Active Member

[bangs gavel ]
    OOOoookkay ladies. Lets start the bidding...... who'll start and give me ............

3 chocolate buttons? Any advances....??
  11. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I'll see your 3 chocolate buttons and raise you 4 white chocolate buttons...;)
  12. Di

Di Active Member

I hear 4 white buttons to my left there, anybody fancy raising the stakes and throwing in a mars bar too?
  13. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

3 milk chocolate buttons, 4 white chocolate buttons & a fun-size mars bar ;) :tongue:
  14. I feel I should add that, no refunds will be made and I will not accept any returns when (oh sorry John I mean if) you feel he falls below the high standard you expect.
    This does not effect you statutory rights.
  15. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

hahahahahahahaha! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: obviously all the tMP team are gorgeous! There is obviously myself and dinie and ermmmmmmmmmmm - well myself and dinie anyway :cool:
  16. Lena

Lena New Member

Sorry ladies, NO man is worth parting with your chocolate buttons for!!:D
  17. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

:clap: hehe ditto!!! :D
  18. HorniKaz

Now that's where you're both wrong! :tongue:
  19. Di

Di Active Member

Come on ladies, I'm afraid the reserve hasn't even been met yet! ;)

You'll have to do better than that. :tongue:
  20. HorniKaz

What is the reserve?? Will I need to part with my maltesers as well?? :eek: