A Waste of Money For a Meal

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ian perks, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

On Saturday night my girlfriend and i went out for a meal to a Italian restraunt great night we had .
    But could not help noticing a couple who were sitting just at the back of us come in.
    They ordered their meal had the starters then the main meal came :
    He had a pizza and she had a pasta dish;
    Well you just saw them picking at it not eating much of their meals within 5-9 mins put their cuttlery back down and leave the rest of the meal, the waiter came and said have you finished they both said "Yes" the waiter went back with almost the complete meal for them both they had .
    My girlfirend and i both said
    "What a waste of money and they should be ashamed of sending that amount of food back"
    It was disgraceful to be honest.:mad: :mad: :mad: :ranting2: :hammer .
    We said we were glad they had not been with us or we would have been very:oops: :oops: to have been with them
    Have you ever been out for a meal and see things like that happen?
    Or what is your opinion of that couple leaving that amount of food or do you think they wasted money?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Waste of Money For a Meal
    restraunt
    rest
    Italian
    back
  3. six pints

six pints Active Member

As a poor student I find it a waste of money. It annoys me when people do this in my dining hall as well... People always complain about the quality of the fod, but then when they're giving feedback forms they never put anything constructive! Just ruddy eat ur dinner and stop whinging!!!!

4. postie

postie Member

Parhaps they weren't feeling very well or were not in the mood for eating.

5. ronnie_the_lizard

ronnie_the_lizard Active Member

Perhaps the food was awful.

Perhaps the starters were so delicious and filling that they had no room for the main course.

Perhaps they actually ordered sausages and the waiter brought the wrong thing......

Without knowing their reasons it's not really fair to condemn them.

6. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

For goodness sake it's only money!!! I'm sure if they wanted to eat it they would have! Maybe they were put off by the nosey people analysing their eating habits at the next table ;-)

7. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

:clap:

8. dyl

dyl Active Member

Haha - nice one!

9. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

...a waste of time for a thread more like. :rolleyes:

Locked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.