A true chain mail story...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Flutey, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Ok, so everyone knows the usual chain mails where you will die at midnight, get dumped, have your body thrown into a river and get 10 years' bad luck into the bargain... so here is a REAL chain mail story... I love it! :p

Does anyone actually believe the usual nonsense ones by the way?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Chain Message Killer
    usual chain
    Chain Message God
    REAL chain mail story
  3. hellyfrost

hellyfrost Member

Nope, absolute non-sense! If it's a good/funny email i'll send it on, but I'd never send it on just because the email told me to. That's just silly!

4. tpcornet12

tpcornet12 Member

Are they not devised in order to create so much traffic that they bring down servers?

That's why I delete them and is also why I get very annoyed with friends/family send them to my work email.

5. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

:clap:

That's fab! In fact I may just go and post that on my Facebook right now...

6. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

Don't forget to pass it on to 10 other people though or you might die ;)

7. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

You've got my vote!

8. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

Well because of the chain mails haven't forwarded, not only are myself and my family all going to suffer bad fortune AND quite possibly die, I am going to have bad sex for 7 years (better than none at all I suppose!) and I'm going to hell for not caring about fluffy puppies and people that probably don't even exist with diseases that probably don't exist either!

The ones that make me laugh are the 'Send this to 10 people and something will happen straight away...go on do it...and find out' and the person that's sent it to me is obviously daft enough to believe it!!

9. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

Bad sex for 7years? That's stayin power!