a speech by moi

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by drummergurl, May 6, 2005.

1. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

weeeeell what to say?!?! this is my 5000th post.. and what a week to hit 5000 posts!!!

i have a couple of things to celebrate, im sure some of you lovely people will have seen a thread i posted a couple of days ago proclaiming how fantastic i feel after handing in english coursework.. and now i have handed in every single piece of coursework i needed to! not only has that happened this week... but i officially left compulsory school education today, any education i get now, is by choice!

i have had such an amazing week, i cant find words to describe it!

i really would like to thank everyone who's been there for me the past few months. and to everyone i know, whether you realise it or not, every single one of you has helped me through the past few months. :clap: :tup thank you all so much!

well, tomorrow is a brand new day, and it brings with it new things (and a band contest im playing in).

all im gunna say now, is watch out blackpool, your gunna have one vvvv happy girlie around tomorrow who is gunna celebrate a teeny bit :wink: :tongue:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    english
    gunna
    new things
    couple of things
    couple of days
  3. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! GO SARAH!!!

keep being happy!! and keep posting!!

4. Di

Di Active Member

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! A whole summer of being able to feed the ducks. :biggrin:;)

5. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

You're very welcome our favourite drummergurl!! Its been hard putting up with you...... JOKE!! Love ya loads & here's to the next 5000!! :clap: