A Roman Triptych

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Andy Tasker, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Andy Tasker

Andy Tasker Member

Hi does anyone have a recording of A Roman Triptych we are playing it for the French Open in June 09.

Is anyone aware if there is an errata?

(part of post removed)
    Admin Edit: Sorry, tMP is not to be used for illegal downloads. OK, we know it goes on elsewhere, but not on here sorry - too much at stake for us!!

Thanks a lot

Andy

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Triptych Hi
    Roman
    FONT
    Roman Triptych
    Arial
  3. Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck Member

4. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

You can download it from World of Brass Tunes here, it's only £2.49!

5. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Can I just throw a spanner in the works?

I havent seen the post before Admin edited it, but from the post as it is now - I see nothing wrong with asking if there is a recording and if someone has one...

To me it seems a simple "has anyone got a recording" could mean either of two things: 1) Has anyone got a CD to borrow to listen to, or 2) Where can I find a CD with this on.

Apologies if I'm getting the wrong end of the stick but the way the edit came across made it seem as if an innocent question was made to be an ilegal question...

As I say, I don't know what the post contained BEFORE admin edited it just seeing it for the first time it comes across quite "in your face" in its current format that's all

:s

6. dyl

dyl Active Member

Another question was asked - a request that is against copyright law - hence why the edit was made.

7. gcbtrom

gcbtrom Member

Ah right no worries.

8. Andy Tasker

Andy Tasker Member

(part of post removed)
    Admin Edit: Sorry, tMP is not to be used for illegal downloads. OK, we know it goes on elsewhere, but not on here sorry - too much at stake for us!!

You know.....this could have been sent in a simple e-mail instead of posting it !!!!!!!.....I now feel like a criminal so I'll remove my membership and go back to using 4bars rest

Thanks a lot bye

9. Andy Tasker

Andy Tasker Member

Delete my membership

As I cannot find anywhere on here with details of how to delete my membership will you kindly remove me asap.

10. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Shame you feel that way. Easiest is not to visit any more as we don't remove accounts, sorry Andy. 4BarsRest is a great site, hope you are able to contribute as much to discussions there... :)

11. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

Well if part of your original post was asking people to supply with an illicit copy of a commercially recorded work, then guess what? You're eligible for one of those nice suits with the arrows and numbers on. ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Triptych Hi
    Roman
    FONT
    Roman Triptych
    Arial