A rather sad landmark it has to be said.

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by 2nd man down, Dec 20, 2005.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

POST 8000!!!!!!

Woohoo!! :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_razz: :icon_wink:
  2. Di

Di Active Member

Took your time didn't you? :icon_rolleyes:
  3. 2nd man down

hmph. :icon_evil: *wind taken completely out of sails* :icon_sad:

yeah, sorry Mrs "lets spend 18 months in bed pretending there's something wrong with me and cashing in as much sympathy as I can while posting several gazzillion times a day".

Did I say that out loud?

he he, still luv ya really mom. And someone else posted that up there, not me. :icon_rolleyes:
  4. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

What's that I smell in the air??? Another courtcase ;)
  5. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

I can hear Will the Sec shouting Boston Legal already!:icon_cheesygrin:

And yes Crawf unfortunately with a post count of averaging over 12 posts a day, surely 2nd only to the mighty Peter Bale it is stupendously sad...:terrier
  6. 2nd man down

No, you wanna check out Yonhee, she has an average of about 165 posts a day, and most of them say "I don't get that!" LOL
  7. HBB

HBB Active Member

LOL. How true is that Crawfy!
  8. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

OI! Shut up! :icon_evil:

Well done by the way :icon_razz:
  9. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

well done Crawfy!!!!
  10. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Strange how we congratulate each other on being proper saddos!! :icon_redface:

Its a good job your bosses are very understanding Crawfy! Sorry..... what was that?? They're not!!!!! Best keep it hush hush then that you spend nearly all day on here rather than generating lots of business!! :icon_cheesygrin:

Anyhow............ CONGRATS YOU SADDO!!! :icon_smile:
  11. well done my little friend...but im surprised its taken you this long. afterall, its not like you spend every day from 9-5 on here is it?? :tongue: lol!! but i'll forgive you cos i can always count on you for a midday chat if i ever need one!!!!! :biggrin: