A Quick Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jasdrum, Mar 2, 2006.

1. jasdrum

jasdrum New Member

Hi to everyone i just wanted to say hi as this is my first post on this great website!!
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

:hi Hi Jasdrum... well thanks for making it...:)
  3. vonny

vonny Member

Welcome jasdrum :D
  4. jasdrum

jasdrum New Member

Does anyone have a copy or a link for the current South West of England Regional standings for all sections?
  5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

You might get some more luck if you make this s seperate thread jasdrum. Not everyone reads these welcome threads, so make sure you start a new thread that contains an appropriate title - you may well get people replying to this question then.
  6. Liz Loftus

Liz Loftus Member

Welcome jasdrum, nice to have more members from the South West :clap: I'll maybe introduce myself one day!

Which band do you play for & what section? My daughter (meandmycornet, aaahhh I've admitted it......) has worked on the South West standings, send her a pm & she'll respond. I'll also tell her.

maybe our paths will cross at Torquay! we're there on Saturday in the 3rd section. best of luck if you're playing!
  7. jasdrum

jasdrum New Member

I play for Swindon Pegasus Brass in the First section not long now till we are at Torquay for judgment day of banding!! Indeed our paths may cross down there.