A polite reminder.... Google Ads - if you can help...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheMusicMan, Sep 29, 2004.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Just a polite reminer to you all that you may have seen the Google ads appearing just above any replies you make on tMP. This is a great way for you to help tMP, as we receive a small commission for each time one of these targeted ads is actually clicked on. You don't have to purchase anything, you don't have to fill in any forms or send any details off to anyone, and nothing is ever downloaded onto your PC - there's no catch to this at all.

I do have to ask you though not to go mad with your clicks, as Google will suspend my account with them. Just an honest click if you are interested in the banner link that is presented by Google, that's all - will help tMP greatly.

Thanks.

2. TheMusicMan

Please don't forget this. It doesn't cost you anything, you only need to click on a link and tMP receives a small amount of money from Google. There's no catch, no tricks or games... it's just a nice way for you to help with the running costs of tMP without having to dig into your own pockets.

If you see something interesting or relevant presented in the Google ads... please support tMP by visiting the link.

Thanks.. :tup

3. TheMusicMan

Will I get told off by the Mods if I bump this thread...?

Please help if you can, it really doesn't cost you anything, just a few seconds of your time and a click. Thanks.

4. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

As soon as I saw you posting in your own ad, I was going to turn you in to Kepps, but....seeing as how you admitted and are the owner and all, I'll let you off the hook. ;)

5. TheMusicMan

Cheers Pat... :tup

Don't forget folks... it is only a click.. nothing more... go on... please...:)