A Night at the Movies- Kippax Band

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by flugelman, May 22, 2009.

1. flugelman

flugelman Member

The Kippax Band wish to announce the date of their Band Cabaret for 2009 entitled A Night at the Movies.

As the title suggests the entertainment will be based on famous film music and themes featuring a wide range of musical styles and the band's talented soloists.

This is the Band's fourth cabaret evening and judging by the success of the previous three the audience will have a night to remember.

David Lancaster the Kippax Band's MD states, "I’m very excited about the Night at the Movies’ as it will be my first cabaret evening with the band and I’ve been encouraged by the band’s enthusiasm for the project. It promises to be a memorable evening with some great music on offer."

The time and date of the event is 7.30pm on Saturday the 11th of July and the venue is the Kippax Band Club. Tickets are priced at £10 per person or £5 for children and this includes food as well as the nights entertainment.

Admission is by ticket only and these are available from Aileen Fairburn on 0113 2863699.

For further details regarding the Band please visit www.kippaxband.co.uk