A level results!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Feefee, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Feefee

Feefee Member

Just wanted 2 say hope everyone who got a level results this morning got what the wanted!!!
    I just been confirmed my place at huddersfield university! wahooooooooo!!!
    So happy.
    GUD LUCK!
    Ps. Is anyone else going to study music at huddersfield>

2. horn-girlie

horn-girlie Member

yayyy well done you, i've just been to collect mine, and have got my place at Birmingham uni to do children's nursing wooo!! cant wait - off out celebrating tonight methinks :)

3. Jay

Jay Member

Well done!!! Agggh I get GCSE results in a week, getting well nervous lol...aww my bro got into uni today :) I was so happy for him cuz he has like difficulties and he got straight Cs which means he can go to Bristol UWE in september :D

4. Woohoooo.. well done everyone. I don't do A levels... but.. yeah, well done :biggrin:
    Strange thing is.. I got a letter the other day from one of the nightclubs in Huddersfield... and attached to a the letter were 5 invitations which read "Come and celebrate with Lucy on Thursday 17th August for her fantastic A level results - You've worked hard, now it's time to play hard"

Erm... I don't do A levels... But I WILL have the free beer they offered me :biggrin:
    hah
    xx

5. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Congratulations, Commiserations, whatever is most appropriate to you all. Hope you all get the places you want.
    And if you don't get into your first choice place, well hey. Maybe the second choice will be more fun. I didn't get into my first choice, but Oxford Brookes turned out to be more fun than a whole pond full of chocolate frogs.:rolleyes: :eek: :cool: :tongue:
    BMB
    xx

6. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

BMB, much as we all love you, I do worry about you at times like this! ;) Have you ever considered therapy?... hang on... I can hear someone talking in my head... no, I don't like therapy either :tongue:
    Congrtas everyone, if you didn't get the results you wanted it's not the end of the world- you all did your best! 4 years then it's my turn!

7. masefield

masefield Member

Congrats to everybody who got the results they wanted today - if you did not commiserations hope you get sorted out.

My son's very happy has got the results he wanted and also this morning he received his guaranteed place letter for Birmingham Conservatoire (if anybody else is going to B'ham - please pm me and perhaps you can get together with James).

All the best to everyone and good luck for the future.

8. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Congratulations to you all, if you didn't get what you want, don't worry. You'll have fun regardless
    Very wise words Ms BAdger! I didn't get into my first choice when I did my A levels (Edinburgh) but got into my second choice (Leeds), had a ball for two years but then realised that I wasn't very good or very committed to pharmacology so I left. I
    am now about to start my last year at the mighty Oxford Brookes - which I can confirm is more fun that a whole pong full of chocolate frogs!

9. bigmamabadger

Hey I may need therapy but at least my chocolate frogs don't smell...:rolleyes:
    BMB
    xx

10. Kaskaey

Kaskaey Member

Lmao. Im glad i came on this thread! Going into my A2 year i have of course been looking at universities, in my frantic search to find courses that i may be suited to Oxford brookes cropped up amongst others, like Huddersfield. Thanks to BMB and miss twigge Oxford Brookes sounds a bit more convincing! I shall now go back to the prospectus and read it properly rather then looking at the pictures. Well done all those A2 people!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    huddersfield
    huddersfield university
    GUD LUCK
    level results
    wahooooooooo
  12. DeeTee

DeeTee New Member

13. HBB

HBB Active Member

Woooooooooooooooooooo!
    Got AAB (Sociology, Music and Psychology) and got into the RNCM... oer the moon... never expected that at all!!
    (Man i'm going to have a hangover tomorrow!!!)

14. bigmamabadger

Well done Bunny! Big hugs from Badger!:clap:
    BMB
    xxxxx

15. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Wooooo! Congrats Benny! Fabby results!! Congrats to everyone else aswell! tMP seems to have lots of clever little people doesn't it? :D

I got a letter from Plymouth Uni today to say that I now have an Unconditional offer (I already knew that about 3 weeks ago :tongue: ) so I'm happy.... it also had some information about subject areas etc. and it says I have to read lots of children's books! So I'm very happy now :D

16. ratley

ratley Member

Yay Bunny - well done!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Massive big hug!!!!

Kay
    xxxx

17. Hollie

Hollie Member

Got my AS results...
    A psychology
    A Music technology
    C French
    C Music

Really shocked and over the moon with getting two A's. Now just gotta find a uni I want to try and get into, I have no idea!!!

well done to everyone and good luck to those who get GCSE resuts soon!!!!