A God Amongst Men.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Maestro, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Oh deepest of deep joys!!

I was wondering how I could be a part of the great Carrow road atmosphere earlier toning, when all of a sudden I received a phone call from a God amongst men. None other than the steward of all stewards, (and I don't mean of the bar variety either ;) ) tmp's very own Chunky.

He rang me just so that I could sample the atmosphere just before the kick off and also just after the 90th minute.

Mr Musicman Sir, God etc etc etc.....
    If you have in your awards a sainthood, please could you give it to Chunky right here and now PLEASE. There can be no other person so deserving of a tmp knighthood, apart from Dean Ashton that is.
    And just to complete my night, Palace lost (sorry MRSH :biggrin: ), WBA only got a point, and the best bit of all, except Norwich beating Newcastle.........

Enjoy this part supersop.....

Everton: 1 Man Utd: DIDN'T

Oh deepest of deep joys. It will be ages before I come down to Earth again. Chelsea we are after you now....... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

In those immortal words...................

2. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I am feeling very humble Kev. I do hope you watched MOtD and agree without doubt 2 of the finest goals you will see at Carra Rud!

Tonight was awesome, long live the canary dream!
  3. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Boy am I depressed:dunno:dunno Can't trust Newcastle to do anything :mad::mad:, Southampton get a point, WBA get a point.

We're doomed I tell 'ya DOOMED. (Oh and P.S. Robbie Savage is a thug. Always has been - always will be)

The only good thing to come out of tonight. Saw MotD and by all accounts Everton were immense. Manure lost it - who says Everton can't get third now??!?! Unlikely, I know, but wouldn't it be just SSSSSOOOOOO good. :tup
  4. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Nothing new there Chunky!

Ooops sorry mate. Misread your post. Thought it said 'Hungry'. :biggrin:

Indeed young sir. 2 of the finest goals I have seen at Carra Rud.
  5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Boy did i enjoy it!
  6. lewis

lewis Member

Man U continue to do "@"@ all to help Liverpool.
  7. cornetshell

cornetshell Member

As a non-footballing-y-er fan- i saw they last half of the match- and I must say how bad Man united looked- attacking the Everton players- especially the dirty tackle by scholes- attempting to break that players legs- just because they knew they were going to lose.....how Poor!!!

anyway- thats all i have to say on this odd sport......still havn't figured out why so many people get excited at a bunch of blokes kicking a ball about on a field....and getting paid a stupid amount of money to do so...... :confused:
  8. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

And Keane too... He was pure filth...

Should already have been banned for life after his filthy antics ended Alfie Inge Haalands career!!
  9. lewis

lewis Member

He's made so many referees lives hell he definitely shouldn't still be playing the beautiful game.
  10. If Chunky is a god amongst men then i am in the wrong religion.... Can't wait to see his god like stature on stage tomorrow night.