A cornet player...

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by vonny, Nov 18, 2008.

1. vonny

vonny Member

It's been a while since I posted on here but I wanted to ask if there are any NW bands who require a cornet player?
    I am leaving the UK on January 8th to take up a teaching post in Benxi City (Northern China) and I would like to play with a band before I leave. I don't have a cornet, but I do have a mouthpiece and I try to practice... It would be nice to join a band for the upcoming festive season, but if that's not possible it's ok.

Yvonne :)

P.S. I'm sorry if I have posted in the wrong forum

2. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

What kind of Standard are you?

3. dlls2275

dlls2275 New Member

You would be more than welcome at Coppull & Standish. Either pm me or visit our website - www.cas-band.co.uk.
    Look forward to seeing you

4. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg Member

Barnton Silver Band (cheshire) would welcome you too. As well as myself, and Big Momma Badger are within our ranks. Send me a PM and we'll get something sorted.

Cheers

Gytha

5. essexgirl

essexgirl Member

Sale Brass Band are a friendly 4th section band with lots of Xmas engagements, we rehearse in Sale 2 mins off J8 M60 on Mondays and Thursdays. Have vacancy on the front row and an extra player for December would be fabulous. If you would like to know more, please contact me on 07970 718499, our web site is www.salebrass.co.uk

Soo Cook, General Secretary Sale Brass