A big thank you

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Darth_Tuba, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Just a post to say a big thank you to Polysteel Band from all at Leyland for the loan of some of their percussion gear at very short notice after half our drum kit fell from a dodgy door on the trailer on our way down the M6 on the way to our concert on Saturday in Frome, Somerset. Was a massive help, and we're all very grateful. Also thanks to Chris for playing on rep.

Also a big thanks to the family who gave our wandering drummer some breakfast and a lift back to the hotel after his early morning stroll... long story...

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Polysteel Band
    Leyland
    M6
    Frome
    Somerset
  3. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

We did wonder why half of the kit wasn't there today in sectionals. :rolleyes:

4. weenie

weenie Member

No problem Chris, anytime. Who was the wandering drummer??

5. Bones

Bones Member

Hi Weenie.

I won't mention names to protect the innocent, needless to say he decided to take in the night air and got lost.

"This one time at Band Camp" :)

Can only reiterate what Chris has already said, thanks for the Loan of the gear.

Catch you soon.

Rich

6. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Innocent? That's not what the guy from the wedding party thought... Further gory details from myself by PM for a small fee...

7. weenie

weenie Member

Mmmm, this gets more intriguing by the minute guys!

8. bongo massive

bongo massive New Member

It certainly does. Ermmmm, yes. Thanks for the gear it was a massive help, just a shame half my kit ended up in pieces on the M6! quite comical at the moment because the kit is a mix of purple and red...........nice!

9. weenie

weenie Member

Oh dear, was it your own kit or the bands?? As for the mix of purple and red, just see it as christmas friendly colours! Hope everything gets back to normal soon.