A Bander's Diet!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by cornet clive, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cornet clive

cornet clive New Member

Hi! i was wondering what a typical Bander's diet consists of. My son, clive jnr, is hoping to become a serious bander and i was wondering what sort of weekly diet plan i should be looking at for him. He's diabetic and hates red onions, but appart from that he's not a fussy eater! any suggestions?

2. FlugelD

FlugelD Member

Traditionally, pies and beer.... ;)

3. Humphrey

Humphrey Member

You forgot to mention what he plays. If he's a bass player (or bass trombonist) then I would suggest a gentle introduction to some form of strong lager (or bitter). In the unlikely event he won't drink it, I believe it can be introduced directly into the bloodstream via an IV drip. :)
    If he plays anything else, then just the normal healthy diet and remember, we do a lot of hanging around at contests so keep the Lucozade tablets handy. I'm diabetic myself and sometimes it's just impossible to eat regularly.

4. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

Is this a serious request?

Vindaloo and Newcy Brown will give you plenty of space on the bus (assuming you're let on in the first place).............

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Troublemaking and taking the preverbial is not allowed on tMP. We know who you are and have your IP logged as well.

Please refrain from self indulgent threads and perhaps consider coming down off that high horse. Maybe I can refer you to this post, specifically bullet point 5.

http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showthread.php?p=608972#post608972

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.