4th Section National Results

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Roger Thorne, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

4th Section National Final Results

Position - Band - Draw

1. Wardle and District Anderson Brass, 8
    2. Long Eaton Silver, 1
    3. Grange Moor Brass, 13
    4. Trinity Girls, 18
    5. Lockwood, 14
    6. Harlech, 17
    7. Hayle Town, 19
    8. Ogmore Valley Silver, 7
    9. Phoenix West Midlands Brass, 2
    10. Nelson Brass, 6
    11. Dinnington Colliery, 12
    12. Bakewell Silver, 4
    13. Hilgay Silver, 20
    14. Downton, 16
    15. Camborne B, 9
    16. Woodbridge Excelsior, 5
    17. Bratton Silver, 11
    18. Dumfries Town, 10
    19. Peebles Burgh Silver, 15
    20. Ripon City, 21
    21. Great Yarmouth Brass, 3

read the full details on 4BarsRest

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

Well DOne Shazza!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COngratulations to Long Eaton, and Every One Else!
  3. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

nice to see Trinity Girls up there, i used to play for them 8)
  4. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

Many congratulations to Long Eaton - I bet it was a nerve wrecking wait for the results but worth it!
  5. Baldeagle

Baldeagle Member

Well done to Sharon and Long Eaton. It's nice to see the Midlands Bands bringing home some prizes :p And a very very well done to Seedhouse on Eupk :bounce
  6. SammyT

SammyT Member

We did it - Yeahhhhhhhhhh
    Thanks for all the support from tmpers we had one heck of a weekend!!!!!
  7. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Back already!

Didn't expect to hear from you lot until about Wednesday! Thought you might still be celebrating.

:lol: :lol:
  8. SammyT

SammyT Member

We are absolutely shattered - some of us partied until the early hours then we had the 8 hour bus journey home - I have just got in and first thing I did was log on here - how dedicated am I!
    Just want to say a BIG THANKYOU to john (music man) for my t-shirt which got to me on friday morning so I could where it at the nationals -THANKYOU :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Also "shazzer is our leader" - what a total super star she is. SHe has worked so hard to get us there and it has paid off - 2nd by 3 clear points (to 3rd that is !!)
    Yipeeeeeeeeeee PARTY - we will celebrate again I feel (especially with those tmpers going to eric ball thing!)
    Thanks to everyone for there support especially rachel (sparkles!!) and Roger and John - Ta guys!!
  9. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

thanks mate!! 8)
  10. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

Yipeeeeeeeeeee PARTY - we will celebrate again I feel (especially with those tmpers going to eric ball thing!)

Is that before or after Eric Ball Sammy? 8)
  11. satchmo shaz

yes it was absolutely magic, especially off number one! and a big thankyou to all the other bands and the organisers for letting us use our own diddy bass drum! cos our 2 little perc players (7 and 9) couldn't reach or even see over the one provided!! well it definately paid off!! thanks to everyone for their support and lovely comments :wink:
  12. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

What a weekend hey! :lol: First nationals, first contest with LE, got drawn 1st and came 2nd! :twisted:

Just wanted to thank Shaz (and Carl) for helping me do the best I could on the day, and all the encouragement they, and the band, gave me.(although I didn't think i'd get Star Player! :? Thanks for the congrats Ray, well done to C. Brass!)

All of the band's hard work has paid off, and I think we should do more partying Shaz! :wink:

Got Vizcaya to look forward to now, seems to heavily depend on the cornet section having listened to it! What about us Euphers!?

Congrats to all bands!

13. rickcowens

rickcowens Member

well done to wardle! told you would do it!!!
  14. euphemism

euphemism Member

Well done Long Eaton!!!

- the tiddlers - who played like seasoned professionals well done - and sorry for being so hard ......
    - the new guys in the band - Alex, Carol and Mark - who blended in and worked hard
    - all the band for their commitment
    - Shazzie - for being - well Shazzie really
    - the organisers - and the party - well enough said on that one
    - now do you believe me when UI told you it was good !!!!

Hard work paid off........

Oh Alex - Viscaya part on Wed - it'll keep you busy enough .........
  15. rutty

rutty Active Member

Very well done Long Eaton! Good day for bands in or around Nottingham on the whole ;)
  16. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

I seem to remember my old band doing very badly at the Nationals in the 4th Section a while back with Vizcaya, my sister and dad either played Euph or Bari for it, from all the ranting they did at the time, I don't think you'll be looking forward to it!!
  17. euphemism

euphemism Member

Played it and did well on Viscaya - can't remember if it was 4th section finals or 3rd section area some time ago - but with all Vinter music - there's plenty in there.

Time will tell !!!!
  18. satchmo shaz

Yes a very good day, well done to Carlton!! too :wink:
  19. groovy

groovy Active Member

I like Vizcaya, we've had a look at it!

Oh, and well done all..... :)
  20. satchmo shaz

at the
    we did it in rd section finals carl and came 3rd with kirkby, I seem to remember............ could be wrong tho :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.