4br t shirts

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by StellaJohnson, Aug 6, 2009.

1. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

Been on thegobpiece.com the rival facebook page Jonp set up and someone started a thread regarding 4br t shirts. Someone on tmp must have purchased one. Anyone going to own up???

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    thegobpiece.com
    Jonp
    br t shirts
    rival facebook page Jonp
    thread
  3. MrsDoyle

MrsDoyle Supporting Member

Only to burn

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

'Rival'.... you're having a laff aren't ya.

I couldn't care less about so called 'rival' sites, Stella, people are free to do whatever they choose. Funny though that they then seem to want to copy what tMP is all about, and also use tMP to advertise their creations.

5. StellaJohnson

Whhhooo, John what have I said!!!
    And it wasn't meant in that contextand nor did I say anything about your site. All I said is I saw it discussed there and if anyone has bought one??!!

6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Nooo, you've misinterpreted my response Stella... very sorry, it wasn't meant as a pop at you at all. I just laffed when you used the term 'rival' to describe JP's tMP bashing crock of sh1te rubbish that's all. Sort of sums him up though eh. :)

7. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Can I have the address, please? I could do with a laff!

8. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

it's on facebook

9. killer

killer Member

To be fair,,, or maybe its just me but is TMP losing its appeal ? not as many members on line, same threads day in day out, usual people contributing. No offence to the people who run the site btw.

10. mikelyons

That's all very well, Chris. There's lots of things on Facebook, many of which I would not want to look at. I tried searching for gobpiece, but got nowhere? Any clues?

11. themusicalrentboy

it's a closed group Mike...

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    thegobpiece.com
    Jonp
    br t shirts
    rival facebook page Jonp
    thread
  13. mikelyons

But it must be listed somewhere, or how does it gain new members? I appreciate that my experience is not enough to justify being accepted into such a highly bred (if you take my meaning) group. But hey, I never really found 'sloping forehead, single eye' all that attractive and I hate my cousins. ;)

14. themusicalrentboy

you have to be recommended or invited

15. mikelyons

Ah. Well, I'd be the last person to be either invited or interested.

16. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Will posted the link here (now dead) a while back.

17. mikelyons

Thank you Tom. You're going for the boffin prize again? :)

18. StellaJohnson

Fair do, sorry I misinterpreted your response. :)
    Back to the topic, whos gonna own up, does anyone know of someone whos got one of these dreadful t shirts??

19. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

Yes.

Me.

I bought one in every colour. That's five, and I'm hoping to work it so that I can wear a different one every day, if I manage to sort out a washing cycle.

It will be a very complicated process, but worth it in the end, don't you think?

Personally, I find this thread a little offensive and childish.

Just because none of you are cool enough to own, let alone wear, one of these fabulous shirts, that doesn't make it right for you to spread your jealously all over the web.

I'm a little disapointed to be honest.

Well, now I've had my rant, I'm just off to sit down and work out my washing rota. I believe fridays will be 'beige with green trim' day.......................

;)

20. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I looked at it when it was posted before, and I think that anyone who is a member of said group should be ashamed!

There were really nasty personal remarks posted there about specific people. I don't know how anyone can justify/tolerate that sort of behaviour. I don't think you'd like it anyway, Mike. I was shocked and appalled myself. A "closed group" to bitch about people on tMP isn't my idea of a fun group to hang around in. Some people just have to get their kicks out of putting other people down, I guess. :|. BULLIES.

21. StellaJohnson

We have had this disscussion before on another thread which eventually got closed, sorry i even mentioned it the other site, can't believe it caused this mither to be honest.

This thread is a light hearted micky take discussion about 4 bars rest t shirts on sale not about the facebook group. Back to the topic

22. StellaJohnson

I think they would look better with the name of the band you play for on it as well. Gives a bit of status