4br Award Results!!!

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Naomi McFadyen, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

4BR have announced the winners of their awards for the year....

Read all about it here! :D
    http://www.4barsrest.com/articles/2004/art424.asp

Congrats to all the winners! Especially the National Childrens Brass Band of Great Britain for best newcomer! The future of banding!!!! :-D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    4BR
    Award Results
    ! :D
    Congrats
    newcomer
  3. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

wow!! childrens band won with probably 2/3 of the vote! thats amazingly high!

i feel proud to have been part of the childrens band anyway, but gettin best newcomer as well, thats fantastic!

4. Andy Moore

Andy Moore Member

shaba! :p :-D

5. Andy Moore

Andy Moore Member

Well done also to tMP's Nick Walkley for getting 2nd place in the 'best newcomer' category. :) ... and he did it on his own :)

6. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Glad to see that BLACK DYKE got the Contest Performance Of The Year Award.

With the British Open performance of Montage.
    It as got to be a type of JUSTICE at long last for them at the OPEN this year!!!
    I know cause i was there:)

7. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Must say I thought that Reg Vardy(Ever Ready) deserved best band as for me they have been by far one of the most consistent bands this year....plus its good to see a North East band showing the big lads that they are just as big!

8. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Why thank you, young man. I think we're just very pleased to have been nominated, and by 4br themselves- proves that all the hard work hasn't been in vain!!!! Of course, congratulations to our "man in the middle" on being conductor of the year.

And can I just add - WE'RE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!! HAHAHAHA