4barsrest

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Ianroberts, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

Now it may be me doing / not doing something right, but if im not mistaken the comments and remarks sections have not been up dated since January (they seemed like they used to be updated weekly in the past) are we being kept in the dark ?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. davethehorny

davethehorny Member

Have Kapitol have made a double acquisition Paddy Flower Bookies and 4barsrest in an attempt to have a brass band monopoly?

3. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Or perhaps 4bars are moonlighting in the BBP registry ;)

4. Ianroberts

not just me then !

5. Ianroberts

anyway, I thought you had me on ignore !!

:guiness:guiness:guiness

6. mattthebass

mattthebass Member

I've been missing the old 4barsrest spin, I though he might have been waiting for the end of February but we're definately a little to far into March now!

I would have thought with BBE's latest press release they'd have been straight out with the pen to cast some more of that Kapitol sunshine!?

PS found the harmony article amusing, couldn't help thinking about the Barnsley meeting, what was that big word they used?

7. Ianroberts

And still they keep they're silence

8. mattthebass

mattthebass Member

I know what it is, they're knackered after all that hard work at BBP in the run up to the Areas, all those spelling mistakes (not that I can talk) and copying info wrong isn't easy you know!;)

9. Ianroberts

I know what it is, they're knackered after all that hard work at BBP in the run up to the Areas, all those spelling mistakes (not that I can talk) and copying info wrong isn't easy you know!;-)

do you see what I did ? lol

10. mattthebass

mattthebass Member

You'll never get a job at Kapitol, you copied it correctly!!!;)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    updated weekly
    remarks sections
    comments
    barsrest
    January