4 year olds Halloween Party

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Mesmerist, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Help PLEASE. Stupidly, rashly and on impulse decided to hold an afternoon halloween party for 10 children ranging in age from 1 to almost 4. Suggestions desperately sought for ideas and games to entertain this potential disaster please?

2. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

For the older ones, what about tying doughnuts to string at head height and getting them to eat it without using their hands? Good fun to watch, plus the adults can have a go too!
    they could make a fruit punch together (with a bit of assistance!) with all different fruit juices and stuff. Other hallowe'en food includes scary jelly (purple with haribo 'bug' sweets in it).
    There's a few suggestions to get the ball rolling, bet you can't tell where I work!!!

3. lausonbass

lausonbass Member

tyr making slime, it's great fun, mix cornflour, green colouring and water, it's great, and you can hide stuff in it, kids love it

4. back_row_babe

back_row_babe New Member

split them into 2 teams, give each team a bag of cheap loo roll, pick a member of each team and they have to make the best mummy...
    apple bobbing,
    musical statues, but they have to make a scary statue...
    put them in the dark, give them things to hold and tell them theyre something else, like peeled grapes as eyes and cauliflower as brains, that may be a little old for themm

or even good old pass the parcel with dares and halloween sweets in them

can you tell ive done this before :p

xx

5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

I found this Zombie game online that might suit young kids ...

One person is 'IT', the others must sit or lay as motionless and expressionless zombies. The person who is 'IT' must do whatever they can to make the zombies smile, giggle, or wiggle in any way without touching them! When 'IT' gets a zombie to wiggle, giggle, or smile, that zombie then joins 'IT' in trying to get others to smile, giggle, or wiggle. The last zombie wins!

http://familycrafts.about.com/cs/halloweengames/a/halloweengames.htm

6. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

7. We get 2 typs of trickortreaters around our place. Some we politely tell to go away and the others I blow my cornet at VERY LOUD in the dark!