4 Valve Besson Sovereign Baritone Wanted - Mabey

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Euph-Bari, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

well thats it basically

if any one has one in good nick they might want to sell or know the best place to get one - new mabey!

thanks

2. carlwoodman

carlwoodman Member

Euphonium or Baritone?
    I would have thought that there are plenty of secondhand Sovereign euphoniums around at the moment due to people trading up to Prestige (or Yamaha for that matter).
    Seeing as you are based in Yorkshire then what about Band Supplies in Leeds. I'm a southerner so don't know of any other shops in your area.
    However, Rosehill in Beaconsfield and Normans in Burton on Trent often have some interesting secondhand stuff.
    John Myatt in Hitchin also have a high turnover of good quality secondhand stuff. Have a look to see if there is anything on this link;
    http://www.myatt.co.uk/shbrass.htm
    I got my 981 you see pictured from Myatts.

Every so often, you see good quality instruments on Ebay but obviously you can't try before you buy.

3. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

Doh!!! :oops: knew i'd missed something out! :oops:

Baritone!

4. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Doesn't seem to be Carl. I've been after a second-hand lacquered Sovereign euphonium for several weeks now without any success.

:cry:

5. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

Hi we have a besson/sovereign 4 valve baritone and we would like to sell it.As far as i know it is in A1 condition and has had little use as it is a spare instrument.Give me a call 07903112411

6. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

Roger may also have a laquered euphonium available start of Jan depends on delivery of new instrument , also give me a call