4 Bars Rest Shop

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com User Reviews' started by Accidental, Jun 25, 2008.

1. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

I ordered a CD from 4br yesterday lunchtime, and it landed on my desk at 8.15 this morning - impressive!

I'd never used the service before but tried them yesterday after struggling with another retailer's website and not liking the postage charge to buy direct from the band..... and I'm very glad I did! :D
  2. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

agreed-they're brilliant in my experience!
  3. James Yelland

James Yelland Active Member

8.15am?? What sort of time does the Royal Mail call that??

Round my way, post routinely arrives between 1pm and 3pm (the record was 4.30pm on a Saturday afternoon). I have come to the conclusion that when the Royal Mail scrapped the second post last year, my local delivery office decided to be different and scrapped the first post instead.

I suggest you nominate your postie for service beyond the call of duty. And I agree - 4BR do offer a good service, and their prices are p & p inclusive as well, unlike one or two other suppliers I could mention.
  4. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

I have ordered from them a few times and the service is excellent. I would recommend them to anyone
  5. Liamhorn

Liamhorn Member

Ive never ordered anything from them but this is comforting news, and may use them in the near future!
  6. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

i would just like to add if you order anything off Trevada Music as well first class service from them as well
  7. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

4br everytime for me.
  8. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

As they would be-the first shop? In camborne : )
    Best place in the world ...............................................................
    In some respects!
  9. Ooh Aah

Ooh Aah New Member

Agree that they are superb to deal with. Will order with them even if you can buy cheaper elsewhere (e.g. advance sales of European) to support the website.
  10. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Very nice of you to promote supporting 4BR on tMP - which is also a free site...:)
  11. Jasper

Jasper Member

Just to add some balance to previous responses ..... I tried to order a book from the 4BR website last week...ordering facility down (not sure whether it was totally down for all shop items or just the advertised books) but certainly didnt let me order the book I wanted. Sent them an email which they responded to 6 hours later by which time I had gone to another website (begins with J & ends with S !) and book arrived within 48 hours !!:clap: