31st annual Ern Keller

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by Lil Miss, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

Today some of the Best players are competiting for the title of "world's best" at the Ern Keller this morning (11am my time:biggrin: ). The great players include: YBS repiano cornet player Alex thomas, New Zealand's trombone king David Chaulk, Christina Bowden, Joe Cook, Robert Kavanagh, Paul de Cinque, Andre Carpenter, Kristy Rowe, and tmp's very own Mark Fitzpatrick!!!! Good luck to all the competitor and may the best man (or women:wink: ) win!!! :clap: :clap:
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

Yup - good luck to all! Make sure you post the results as soon as you get them.
  3. Fitzy's GF

Fitzy's GF Active Member

Congratulations to the Winner of the Ern Keller -

Well done!
  4. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

I'm glad a girl won!!! :) Well done to everyone who competed!!!
  5. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

Congrats Kristy.
  6. kiwiposaune

kiwiposaune New Member

The Keller is a great event - well worth attending for anyone who gets the chance. Kristy is a superb player and she played magnificently. The UK was well represented by Alex Thomas. Not only is he a very fine player, he's a great guy.
  7. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

I have to agree with you there David! Likes a quiet ale too ;) It was a great, fun weekend and I hope I get the oportunity to do it all again.

Well done again to Kristy. You played fantastic!
  8. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

i dont normally think of quiet when alex and ale are put forward.

hope he didnt end up with tile-prints on his face this time.
  9. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

He was fine. He sensibly went to bed after I gave him OP Bunderburg Rum ;) (It's about 60% proof!!)

He is a really nice bloke and a fantastic player.
  10. ****** hell, i know alex is partial to the odd pint but i didnt think he was into that sort of thing.
  11. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

I'm a bit concerned to hear about Alex being let loose on Bundi. I've seen (at close hand) what beer does to him, especially his eyes.
  12. well i havent noticed his eyes go funny or anything but rum (at 60 %!!!!!!!)...hmmm
  13. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

He prudently decided to go to bed when his eyes started to fail him in the Karioke Bar............. I'll let him tell you about that one......................... ;)
  14. Lil Miss

Lil Miss Active Member

why was everone in the Karioke bar?? ;)
    I'm glad that everyone had fun, and I'm especially excited that a girl has won such a hard competition. It's very inspirational to girlz like me !!:clap: :clap: :D
  15. fitzy,
    dont worry i will ask him lol
  16. fitzy

fitzy Active Member

Thats good to know. I think he had a ball down here!