'3 Years Live Awards' - Vote Now!

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by dyl, Dec 3, 2005.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

tMP "3 Years Live" Fun Awards - Vote Now!

All nominations for the tMP "3 Years Live" awards have been collated and the polls have now been set up. Where there were more than 10 nominations received - we have used our discretion and selected the final 10 nominations from the list - no explanations will be given for our selection methods! We decided that in the case of one category - 'Favourite poster' - that we couldn't reduce the list, and in fact, it would be unfair of us to do so, therefore that category has 15 nominees.

We have 19 categories of Award this time for you place one vote in each category up until 12:00 midday on Saturday 17th December 2005. Final results will be collated and will posted on Sunday 18th December 2005.

The results for all 19 polls have been hidden - and therefore all winners will be announced at the same time when we close the polls.

Good luck to all those who've been nominated!
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2005
  2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Congratulations to all those people who temporarily had 100% of the votes as I appear to have been the first in most of the categories. :clap: :clap: :clap:
  3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

That bit isn't working.
  4. dyl

dyl Active Member

Thanks for that Pat. It appears we have a problem, so all the polls have been temporarily removed. Apologies for this, but please bear with us folks........................
  5. mikelyons

Shouldn't that have read "Houston, it appears we have a problem..." ;)
  6. mikelyons

BTW, does that mean those of us who have voted early will have to do it again?:eek:
  7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Ok folks - we think we've sorted it! The results for the polls should be hidden now, and Mike, no you don't have to vote again.
  8. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

OK I know it's probably me but where is the list of nominations, I can't find them anywhere?
  9. dyl

dyl Active Member

Roy - not sure what you mean. All the nominees are shown in each poll (and in the first post in each voting thread). The old nomination threads (now closed) are stil lvisible in this category (3 Years Live) - they may have moved to page 2 though!
  10. Aardvark

Aardvark Member

I can still see the poll in the best band thread - all the others (that I've voted on) seem fine though.
  11. dyl

dyl Active Member

Thanks. Sorted now!
  12. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

stop the presses! I think there stil is a problem. The percentages can no longer be seen, but the number of votes for each option is still visible!

I use the Main / Full Screen style
  13. Cornishwomble

Maybe I've had a long day :biggrin:
    I'be been to the sticky 3 years live thread that have all the links to the various categories.
    But where do I go for the final list of who to vote for and how do i vote for them and how do i see who's winning?
    Please put me out of my dumb ignorance!
  14. Magic Flute

Magic Flute Supporting Member

Use the 'forum jump' option at the bottom of the page to go to '3 year awards'.

Press go and you're there!
  15. Cornishwomble

Thank you!
  16. dyl

dyl Active Member

Just a reminder folks, that voting for this year's awards closes THIS SATURDAY. So, to save disappointment, get your votes in NOW!
  17. dyl

dyl Active Member

Less than 24 hours to go now, and some of these Awards are very close - so, if you haven't done so already, get your votes in!
  18. dyl

dyl Active Member

Ok folks - the polls have now been closed and hidden away! Thanks to all who nominated and placed their votes.

Look out for the results which will be announced tomorrow evening.
  19. masefield

masefield Member

Silly question probably but where can I find the results. Thanks.
  20. Di

Di Active Member

Awards 1 - 19 here. And the special Award 20 here