2nd section results

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by keith hemming, Sep 18, 2004.

1. keith hemming

keith hemming New Member

Stourport band was indeed gutted at our last place in the finals but life goes on wychavon, pontins etc however i also wouldn't dream of disputing the results but how come our recording doesn't tie in with the our report, have we someone else's cd ? well done to hathern at least one midlands band did it.:) as for timing i timed ours at home and then did the same with black dykes version on the test piece cd and we were within 5 sec strange things cd's

Keith Hemming
    Stourport Band
    Contest Sec
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2004
  2. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

I know how you must feel mate...unlucky with the result. I mean i've heard our recording an fair enough it goes a bit downhill from halfway through the carol but i thought our performance was gud altho nowhere near its best. Was also gutted when i saw what 4BR thought and what Rodney Newton thought in his report for the bandsman...just a shame he weren't the judge :D

Good luck in your other contests though, and fingers crossed the judges have new batteries in there hearing aid....:biggrin: