2nd Euph seeks chair

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Euph Joe, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Euph Joe

Euph Joe New Member

Im returning to banding after couple of years break and looking for a 2nd seat next to soild reliable solo, to ease me back into banding, looking ideally for 3rd or 4th section may stretch to 2nd section. In Barnsley area.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Im
    2nd Euph
    Barnsley
    seat
    couple of years break
  3. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

fire service band has vacancies

Hiya
    Why not take a look at us www.thefireband.co.uk
    We currently have a vacancy for a second euph player and welcome folks getting back into banding.
    With tours to Belgium and Canada and diverse groups like brass quintets and dance bands, maybe we can offer you something different. Plus we only rehearse once a week!
    Please either give me a shout or visit our website
    thanks

Louise

4. Number1euph

Number1euph Member

We have vacanies with in Deepcar band. We are about 8 miles from Barnsley.

Ring me on 07762835553

Regards James

5. euphalogy

euphalogy Member

2nd Euph seat

Try Dronfield , a short trip down the M1. A good bunch o folk, they maybe looking for somebody.

6. Esscee

Esscee New Member

What about Dinnington? They are desparate for players and you might even get on the telly!

7. hornsrus

hornsrus Member

Oughtibridge are currently looking for a second Euph, we're in north sheffield currently 4th section looking to third section in not too distant future!,email me on sallythemushroon@googlemail.com for more info

Sarah

8. timpsonman

timpsonman New Member

Hi Joe we are a 2nd section band based in Barnsley (Rockingham band).We are looking for a euph player and we practice 7.45pm to 9,45pm Mondays (soon to be Tue) and thursdays .Please take a look on our website www.rockinghamband.org.uk .Give me a ring on07917615707.regards Mick sidebottom

9. Euph Joe

Euph Joe New Member

James you replied a while ago to my enquiry re euph pos, do you still have vacancies. probably after area now.
    Regards