2nd Baritones Arise!!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Dafyddjones, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Dafyddjones

Dafyddjones New Member

2. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Oops - I nearly mis read the title of this thread - Soooorryy !!
    - Wilky
  3. Patkin

Patkin New Member

Nice One Dafty...Happy Xmas from one 2nd Baritone to all 2nd Baritone players out there...no one in the banding world realises the incredible pressure we are under and the dedication we have...
  4. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Made me laugh to see my name in the top 10!!
  5. Dafyddjones

Dafyddjones New Member

deservedly in the topten!

you deserve your place! why not post a message on the site, it would be the first top-ten 2ndbaritone to do so, and would get the whole thing going nicely!
  6. Dafyddjones

Dafyddjones New Member

well please do let other 2ndbaritones know on the blog by leaving a note - tell us which section you play for, and what about writing a review of the 2nd baritone part for the regionals - which section are you in?
  7. alanl58

alanl58 Member

Wow! and I thought I was alone being the backbone of the Band who never wanted a solo, never even wanted the melody, but got fed up playing off beats all the time!

Happy Christmas all 2nd Baris, and remember that without us there would be no soloists...

2nd Bari
    St Gennys Silver Band
  8. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Well, I tried to add my 2p worth, but couldn't figure out how to post?

Ah well.
  9. Dafyddjones

Dafyddjones New Member

PJ, don't despair, you're on, you're in!! Keep those comments about the OMAM rehearsals coming!!!
  10. Dafyddjones

Dafyddjones New Member

Don't despair, you're on, you're in!! please keep on posting as your OMAMs reherasals progress!!
  11. Dafyddjones

Dafyddjones New Member

hi there - please feel free to post a comment, and add it to your favourites! If you know any other 2ndbaris, tell them to come and have a look and take part!!
  12. Dafyddjones

Dafyddjones New Member

come and visit the site again and post some comments - come on 2nd baritones!!
  13. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I guess I just forgot to refresh :hammer

BTW...I prefer to abbreviate it OM&Ms :p