24 Months Live Awards - Vote Now!

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com 24 Months Live Awards' started by dyl, Dec 3, 2004.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

[IMGLEFT]http://www.themouthpiece.com/images/votebox.gif[/IMGLEFT] tMP "24 Months Live" Fun Awards - Vote Now!

All nominations for the tMP "24 months Live" awards have been collated and the polls have now been set up. Where there were more than 10 nominations received - we have used our discretion and selected the final 10 nominations from the list - no explanations will be given for our selection methods! ;)

We have 15 categories of Award this time and you can place one vote in each category up until 12:00 midday on Saturday 18th December 2004. Final results will be collated and will posted on Sunday 19th December 2004.

The results for all 15 polls have been hidden - and therefore all winners will be announced at the same time when we close the polls.

Good luck to all those who've been nominated!

2. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Are we allowed to campaign? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Have the polls been hidden too?

;)

4. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Never mind...I found them.

5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

You campaign, me Dave Payn! :)

6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

You win ? - - - - Champagne ;)

7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Just a few days to go in the voting folks - polls will be closed on Saturday. So if you haven't voted yet - now's the time to do so.

Remember too, that apart from the tMP-based awards - we have three new categories this year - recognising achievents made in the following classes:

These three categories are 'here to stay' so to speak and we hope the winners of each award will feel extremely proud to have been voted the best - by you - the people who matter - those who listen to bands, buy CDs and buy the music.

So come on, register your vote - and help us give the winners the prestige of being voted 'bander's choice'.

8. dyl

dyl Active Member

Just a quick reminder that all polls will close on Saturday! Get voting................

9. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

If you haven't decided yet, you could still vote for me :)
    I promise you that I'll buy you lots of beer whenever you come to visit me in Belgium :biggrin:

Just follow the links in my signature below... :wink::wink:
    V

10. dyl

dyl Active Member

Only a few hours to go...................make your vote count! ;)

11. dyl

dyl Active Member

Ok folks - the voting has now closed! All polls have been moved to a secure area ;)

The results will be announced tomorrow some time.

12. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Would this be b4 midnight or after? Just checking which tomorrow we actually mean here. ;)

13. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

well... I'd guess it would be today sometime... seeing as Dyls original post was written yesterday.... which means that tomorrow, is now today.......

14. dyl

dyl Active Member

They will be announced today Mike - don't worry - we'll give you plenty of chance to change your signature! ;)

15. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

<sings> Why are we waaaaaiiiiting?... <sings>

;);););):p:p

16. Di

Di Active Member

* smash * sounds of breaking glass *smash*

Victooooriaaaa!!!!!!

What do I tell you about singing in the house, now look what you've done! :ranting2::hammer:ranting2:

17. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Whoopsie :) Just get Adam to clean it up! :)

18. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

LMAO- yeah where are the results... got an hour n 4 mins i think

19. dyl

dyl Active Member

That's plenty of time!

We might even make you wait longer now for showing such a lack of patience! (Oops - nearly slipped into BB mode again there! ;) )

20. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

haha lack of impatience... ive been waitin aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll day for them