2009 F1 season

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by StellaJohnson, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

Ha ha yes! I think it's a good job Bernie Ecclestone doesn't read this (presumably!) as he may steal your idea ;-)
  2. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

He's certainly had sillier ideas.

I firmly believe the biggest single leap forward formula one would be to lock bernie up in a darkened room with rubber wallpaper....
  3. Robhibberd29

I think Max Mosely got involved in something similar involving rubber and was chastised accordingly!
  4. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

And the distress it caused his family, seeing his name muddied in the papers like that and associated with alleged "Nazi" connotations, he simply had to pursue them through the courts.

Not that his family would be at all distressed by him ****ing a room full of hookers.... :rolleyes:

Strangely enough, that all happened in a flat owned by Flavio Briatore. The conspiracy theorists made a lot of mileage about that one....
  5. Robhibberd29

Did he deliberately "crash" there for the night? he he sorry couldnt resist!
  6. Paddy Flower

Paddy Flower Active Member

7. ronaldorx

ronaldorx New Member

This is such a nice season, in this season there are 17 round can see, there are so many different country take a part in this season, you can see so many different and good looking car and race in this season, i enjoy this season so much.