2007 National CD

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by John Brooks, Apr 10, 2008.

1. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

I was just browsing EBay and saw the CD release is available but it's not on the WoB website. Is this a new strategy or a tardy WoB Webmaster? Also, will this be coming to WoB Tunes?
  2. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

You don't miss anything do you John!
    The Nationals 2007 CD is due into our warehouse tomorrow so will appear on the World of Brass website shortly. I stuck it in our Ebay shop, and on Amazon UK, in a spare few minutes this afternoon.
    It will be appearing on World of Brass Tunes, probably in a week or so.
  3. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

Thanks Carl, I'm only too happy to contribute to the pre-release promotion.

Or maybe I just need to get a life :)
  4. WorldofBrass.com

Many thanks, John.
    I was going to add a new post in the Classified section once the CD appeared on the World of Brass website but will use this thread now!
  5. WorldofBrass.com

It's now on the World of Brass website HERE.
  6. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

Probably early doors at this point but will the recordings be available for download on worldofbrasstunes?
  7. WorldofBrass.com

I'll refer my learned friend to the post I made in this thread at 19.52 yesterday.
  8. Simon Preshom

Simon Preshom Member

here you go!

9. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

Thanks, missed that when I was reading through
  10. Veri

Veri Member

Great stuff - I've been wanting a recording of Walking with Heroes for ages, and I'll be able to download it :)
  11. brownrob

brownrob Member

Back of the line you go!! :p

WoB is putting Blazon on WOBT.com for me first!! ;) ;) ;)

12. Rodney

Rodney Member

hey there,

Would you please tell me how do I subscribe to WOBT???

13. WorldofBrass.com

You can find World of Brass Tunes HERE.

It's not a subscription store so feel free to purchase as little or as much (!) as you like!
  14. Rodney

Rodney Member

I found it, I found it. Cheers.

Now how do you go about asking for a specific track that's not in the library?? Send them an e-mail ???

I'm trying to find 'Between The Two rivers' which is on 'The Band-Wagon' which is a Cory Band CD, but I don't want to have to buy the whole album.

15. WorldofBrass.com

At the moment, we are concentrating on listing new and 'back catalogue' recordings on our own labels, which are Doyen, SP&S and Egon.

I'm not aware of a Cory Band CD called 'The Bandwagon' although there is one by that name from Sellers International Band which lists a track of that name. This particular CD is on the Anglo Records label and we don't currently have an agreement with them to offer their recordings for sale through World of Brass Tunes.
  16. Rodney

Rodney Member

That's it....silly me :oops: Of course it's Sellers. Thanks anyway.
  17. satchmo101

satchmo101 Member

If the rights could be sorted out, then transfers from classic vinyl recordings could be a good earner for you. I am thinking of albums like high peak - black dyke. Have been buying some old vinyl LPs recently but this on seems to be hard to get hold of.