2006 Celebrity BIG Bruvver!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by brassneck, Jan 10, 2006.

1. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- I'm surprised no-one has started a thread on this year's celeb. Big Brother yet! Interesting crowd this time round and Jody seems first for the welly!
  2. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

That's coz its ****, the whole concept ran its course about 3 years ago. I think most "reality" tv should just stop, I mean come on you can't really call a lot of these programmes "celebrity" this and that because everyone who's on them isn't a celebrity.
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

They've gone too far this time. The people they've got in aren't celebrities, they're has beens. They've gone for the most outrageous looking miss matched bunch they could find

George Galloway should be serving his constituants (by the way, who's paying his MP's wages while he's in there?!?), I think it's a disgrace that he's in there, the rest of them have less collective celebrity factor than our bog brush, and how they can let Barrymore back on tv through the back door after the way he behaved following the death of that lad in his pool is completely beyond me. He doesn't deserve the time of day let alone tv exposure.

I shalln't be watching a second of it. It's time to drop it and move on to something original Davina.
  4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Jodie Marsh is soooo nice! (Ski-slope nose and dodgy lips) but she's like the nicest celeb ever!!
  5. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

I don't know half of the "celebs" on there. :dunno

Actually, I think I made a very similar post when I'm a Celebrity was on the idiot lamp......:rolleyes:
  6. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

Well this is the 1st big brother programme im not gonna watch, its a total waste of time, noone knows the so called celebs and they are sooooo boring.What a waste of tv minutes.

Bring on Big Brother 7
  7. I'll second that.. who the heck is that Welsh bloke supposed to be?! Can't say I've ever seen him before!
  8. LOL... hes one of the dudes from Goldie Lookin' Chain.

I agree with the majority... it is trashy and they're really scraping the barrel. Jodie Marsh makes me squirm. Watching her is just embarrassing.

And how long ago did Bay Watch leave our screens?

Aaaargh waste of typing energy..............
  9. Tom-King

Tom-King Well-Known Member

Ive never been a fan of BB cus its ****...

The whole concept of sticking people who dont know each other in a big room and seeing what happens doesnt interest me - why should it?!

The problem is if they have nothing decent to show the crappy things theyve done before have to come back out :(

Just Kill BB and let it rot...
    ;) ;)
  10. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I read somewhere that he's got one of the worst voting records in parliament (ie. he never turns up) and one of the highest expenses bills, so they probably wont notice any difference...
  11. 2nd man down

Both reasons probably explained by the amount of time he's spent in the company of a certain Mr S. Hussain, being given the guided tour of his many palacial Bagdad residences. :mad:
  12. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

I think paying a group of has beens and one wannabe a ridiculous sum of money (allegedly £150,000 in Barrymore's case) just to resurrect their pathetic and dead careers is shameful, and i certainly wont be watching a second of that programme! Think of what the money could be better spent on.
  13. 2nd man down

Just seen a pic of Jodie Marsh in the paper!! I thought she's had plastic surgery on that nose?!?!? AND SHE DID THAT TO IT????? What look was she going for, deformed pachyderm??
  14. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Allegedly for the forthcoming winter olympics they're using her nose for the K90 Ski jumping competition.
  15. uncle eric

uncle eric Member

hello friends,

long time no see i know, and may i wish each and every one of you a most happy and peaceful brass banding 2006!!! me and our ada took a break in the sun over the festive period in margate-it was lovely over there! the people are just so friendly. ada's leg played up a bit, frankly she's a martyr to it, and this lovely couple we met called richard and suzanne grayson, offered-in this day and age!-yes offered to run her down to the surgary. and i told the doctor about how she was a martyr to it and this that and the other, and he gave her some cream. anyway......

me and our ada love watching all these slebs i think they call them. when we first saw sleb bb, both me and ada also came to conclusions about welly's and jodie marsh! and if the papers are to be believed it's true too!

uncle eric
  16. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

Isn't that description a bit like what tMP is!!?

How very strange life is.

17. BOB_

BOB_ Member

i have only enjoyed one big bro and that was a couple of years ago, but i can't stand big bro when its a celeb one because there all has beens
  18. jonford

jonford Member

First I thought like most, this series looks rubish. But actually its becoming quite interesting now! Things could kick off soon.
  19. HBB

HBB Active Member

When George said that Jodie was evil.. that's mean!
  20. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

I hate all the reality TV programmes. Mindless drivel that is more entertaining with the volume switched off and teletext on! Mind you I do tune in just on the off chance that Traci Bingham or whatever her name is might wear that famous red lifeguard vest thing ;-P

In one word it's all pants and in my case has one ideal function, a late night sleeping pill!!

Although the whirlpool/jaquzzi scenes are quite arresting! lol