2005 Christmas Quiz

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Dave Payn, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Although I cannot find the neccessary time to submit all the answers (my own doing!) may I take this opportunity to heartily thank Dinie (and Dyl) for producing a wonderful, thought provoking, Internet searching (!) Christmas 2005 quiz. Clearly an awful lot of work has gone into preparing this and it's this sort of effort which makes tMP so special. And those thanks go to anyone else involved in its preparation and execution, of course.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish ALL at tMP (yup, even those I've had the odd spat with.. :)) a very, Merry Christmas and a Happy, brass AND percussion (performers, composers and arrangers) filled 2006.

Kind regards

Dave Payn

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

Yea! Was really cool! Shame the anagrams were sooo hard! :lol:

3. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Yes true however I feel rather embarrassed that i couldn't do the music note ones!!

4. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Yep have already thanked dinie lots! all the mods deserve a big thanks though because it was amazing! :D I really enjoyed it and (still) can't believe I managed to win! I never win anything! :tongue:

5. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Was great fun, especially when your a prize winner! :icon_biggrin: Well done Fiona for winning.