2 yamaha trombones for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Kiz7, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

I am selling off two of my daughter's trombones that she no longer needs to fund a repair (or purchase of a new one if necessary) to her Conn 88H as she fell down the stairs at school whilst carrying it!

They are both in decent nick with pretty good slide action (neither have been used much lately so will get better with a bit of use!)

They are:

Yamaha 681 Bb professional tenor trombone. Large bore, gold brass bell, Vincent Bach Gig Bag and mouthpiece. Ideally looking for around £375.00 but open to reasonable offers.

Yamaha 354 Bb student tenor trombone. Medium bore, small shank mouthpiece receiver, laquered, complete with denis wick mouthpiece and excellent moulded case with back straps and outer pocket for music - perfect for carrying into school etc. Ideally looking for around £175 as the case alone is worth a reasonable amount, but again, open to reasonable offers.

Please PM me if interested - P+P would be at buyers cost or collection welcome (CoD)
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  2. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Ouch! Good luck with this!

Take the bone to Rath to be fixed if you can. Guaranteed a good job!
  3. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

Both now sold! i do have one left for sale - see the new topic for a Yamaha Bass Trombone
  4. haygrove

haygrove New Member

could you please tell me your location
  5. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

All these instruments were sold some time ago as the thread was created in January.

6. ro54ger

ro54ger New Member

Dear Sir,
    I have just managed to find your advert again. I have already sent you an e-mail by the search for members route. I hope you get it. I am really interested in your Yamaha trombone.
    Please contact ro54ger or ring 01323 749511.
    Many thanks,
  7. ro54ger

ro54ger New Member

Thank you. Sorry about the double message. I have just seen your reply. That was quick. I am still finding my way round this system.