1st horn would like to meet.....

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by HorniKaz, Mar 17, 2006.

1. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

...... a SOLO HORN!!!!
    The Freckleton Band, Championship Section, near Preston, Lancashire, require a first class Solo Horn for this friendly, ambitous band.

We have the Grand Shield, JJB March contest, Whit Friday and hopefully the Scottish Open, as well as good concerts to look forward to!

Travel Expenses are paid to all who travel more than 10 miles, and all applicants are welcome in the strictest confidence.

Email or PM myself, or AndyCat, see the bands website www.freckletonband.co.uk or ring Andy on 07957 477383 for details or a confidential chat!

I don't bite!! Honest ;)

2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

I have to say you couldn't be sitting next to a nicer lass than Kaz.
    I had the privalage of hearing Freck at the NW areas and was very impressed with their performance.
    I was also lucky enough to sit in with a few of them whilst listening to other bands and they really are a friendly bunch.
    Go for it .
    you know it makes sence!

3. RussQ

RussQ Member

Hi Supersop,
    I was one of those ever so friendly freckletonians sitting with you at the NW areas. Very nice to meet you.
    As well as a solo horn player to look after the lovely HORNIKAZ, we need a Principal cornet and 2nd man down. Come and give us a try, you may be pleasantly surprised.
    See you at 't Shield Supersop.

4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

you never know i might just pop up and say hi!
    it was good to meet you to, you take care of my best buddy now ya hear!:tup
    craig