1974 Boosey & Hawkes Sovereign 4 valve Euphonium For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by adamlittler, Nov 13, 2012.

1. adamlittler

adamlittler New Member

I am selling an original globe stamp Boosey & Hawkes Sovereign silver plated 4 valve Euphonium. The serial number dates it to the 1974 production year and it is in good condition. I played the instrument for many years, but now feel that with a baby on the way, the time has come to let somebody else have some enjoyment from this wonderful instrument. I am looking for offers around the £2000 mark, which I think is fair. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have or to register an interest. I am based in Sleaford Lincs so am fairly central if you would like to come and view it.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Boosey & Hawkes
    wonderful instrument
    production year
    Hawkes Sovereign silver plated
    valve Euphonium
  3. cshimmon

cshimmon Member

I'm in sleaford too!

im afraid I'm not interested in purchasing, however I'd be interested in knowing more about its condition as I have a 1981 model that I may be interested in selling but I have no idea how to go about valuing it.

4. Dave.Euph

Dave.Euph New Member

Round Stamp Euph.

I have this model and just had it reconditioned and replaced. The price I was told to sell it at was £1200 so, your £2000 is way over the top.

5. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

I have two 1979 models. Both in reasonable condition, but could be doing with some reconditioning on the actual lacquer. They are a great euphonium, but not worth more than £1000 each, in very good condition.