1926 Boosey & Co E flat Tuba

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Caroline Dawson, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Caroline Dawson

Caroline Dawson New Member

FOR Sale £500

Beautiful specimen of a 1926 E flat Cavalry SOLBORN A Class Boosey & Co Ltd Tuba with Compensating Valve and converted to modern day pitch. British throughout. This tuba has a lovely tone and is Beautifully made. The Bell has the Boosey & Co delicate engraving. The Tuba number is 127238

The instrument I believe was made for Cavalry usage or marching due to size. Then I know it was used for years by the Hindilveston Brass Band in Norfolk before going into private hands and then sold to myself. It's a lovely item. Some user dents as shown in pictures. I've been honest in my description and photos. If you want to come and try it. Inbox me before end of listing please. I'm now playing cornet and really don't want this working beauty to end up in a cupboard gathering dust. Hence selling it.

Big item so would prefer collection

National postage quote on postcode - request to seller for quote. Courier arranged by seller

International buyer contact seller - buyer arranges courier & buyer can package

Link below for images as I can't seem to copy them.at present from my phone.

Boosey & Co Ltd E flat Solbron 1926 Tuba | eBay

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice