15th March 2009 - FCBA "Night of Brass" hosted by Kingdom Brass

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by JTKBrass, Mar 10, 2009.

1. JTKBrass

JTKBrass Member

Kingdom Brass will be hosting the 2009 Fife Charities Band Association "Night of Brass" this Sunday, March 15th.

5 bands, from section 4 to Championship, will be performing their music for the Scottish Championships the following weekend, plus a short performance from the Kingdom Brass Youth Band following their afternoon workshop with James Gourlay.

6.00pm Dysart Colliery (Bill Sandell)
    6.30pm Dunfermline Town (Dave Neil)
    7.00pm Tullis Russell (Andy Shaw)
    7.30pm Lochgelly (Paul Drury)
    8.00pm Kingdom Brass Youth (James Gourlay)
    8.15pm Kingdom Brass (James Gourlay)

The event is being held in the Co-op Hall, Cowdenbeath, and is free of charge. There's a bar running all night, and if last year is anything to go by it should be a great night and a great atmosphere.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Championship
    Dysart Colliery
    Dunfermline Town
    Lochgelly
    Tullis Russell
  3. smaca

smaca Active Member

Great initiative, great idea------------good luck with this event.:clap:

4. JTKBrass

JTKBrass Member

Thanks Stuart.

5. JamesResurgam

JamesResurgam Member

Agree 100%, but missing you from Kngdom. Where have you gone?

DJ

6. smaca

smaca Active Member

I am still alive Mr J---------I sensed I wasn't wanted no more.:confused: Have no doubt the Kingdom will thrive without me.

7. JTKBrass

JTKBrass Member

Of course, but get yourself signed back onto the forum, we miss your witty banter :)

Anyway, before some big boy comes and tells us off, this event really will be a good night, and it's free, and there's a bar !! Get yourself along if you're not rehearsing on Sunday night.

8. smaca

smaca Active Member

I am sure it will be a great night, and great benefit not just for the listening audience, but chance for bands to perform under some kind of pressure and to the public.

Unfortunately, we have a 5-10pm on Sunday, so won't make it. Good luck anyway.