1 SOP & 1 CORNET LOOKING FOR A BAND

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Supersonic, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Supersonic

Supersonic New Member

Hi,
    we are 1 uncle (sop) and 1 nephew (Bb cornet) looking for a change of band after the N/West area contest.

Thankyou to all that got intouch with me.

All emails and phone calls will be answered in confidence.

E-mail:

supersonic394@hotmail.com

2. Heather

Heather Member

Eagley Band in Bolton are definately looking for cornet players . Not sure about sop but I'm sure they could accomodate you.
    They are a 2nd section Band.
    I don't play for them any more but still stay in contact with them.
    If you want any other details then PM me.

3. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Always welcome

Hi,

Arnfield brass is a 4th section band and are always welcoming new players. I have read your post and realise that you are looking for 3rd or 2nd section band but you are always welome to come to a rehearsal and see how you feel.

We are based in Tintwistle, Derbyshire and practise every Wednesday evening from 7.00 to 9.00pm at Tintwistle Liberal and Working Mens Club, situated in Tintwistle.

For more details you may email me at little_b_140@hotmail.com or view our website www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk

Good luck with your search,

Bekki x

4. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

we are a 4th section band who with a new sop and cornet player would turn us into a 3rd section band, we prtactise in st helens though,might be too far but our conductor is from manchester "somewhere only he knows" as said by Keane!!!!

Your welcome to pay a visit to our very friendly and lively band.

good luck in your hunt.

5. musicmaker

musicmaker Member

pitty Ripon is a bit too far, two for one is a good deal, "says Mr Morrison":):):):):):)

6. TIMBONE

TIMBONE Active Member

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT" - a phrase made famous by a TV sitcom - and now made even more famous by The Parr Band in St Helens. What do we need? A sop and a front row (2nd man down if possible). What are we doing in April? Tameside Contest and a CD. It would be good to have a chat about it. (I live in Sale Jenny) :biggrin:

7. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

(I live in Sale Jenny) :biggrin: [/QUOTE]

Sale, Manchester its the same isnt it?