What information we collect
When using the forum, we may collect, store, and use some or all of the following information, including, but not limited to:
- Any information that you provide to us for registration or creating a user profile.
- Any information you submit to the forum, including posts, private messages, likes, and favorites.
- Personally-identifiable information (e.g., name, mailing address, telephone number, email address).
- Information about your IP address, geographical location, and computer, including operating system and browser type/version.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our forum services, such as email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Information about your use of the forum, including referral source, website navigation, length of visit, and page views.
You may modify some of this information by logging into your account and updating your user profile. However, some information, such as system information, may not be modifiable.
What we do with the information we collect
The information you submit to us via these forums may be used in the following ways:
- To administer the forum and accounts.
- To enable access to specific areas of the forum.
- To send you notifications, alerts, or newsletters.
- To improve forum-related services and features.
- To deal with inquiries and/or complaints made by or about you related to the forum.
We reserve the right to:
- Disclose information to service providers for the purposes of performing services on our behalf.
- Share aggregated information with third parties for industry research and analysis.
- Disclose information in connection with a business acquisition or sale.
Any and all information you submit may also be reviewed by staff members, and may be sent to third-party verification services including, but not limited to, spam prevention services. Please be careful about what information you submit.
Reasons that we may disclose information about you:
- To any extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
Security of your information
We use commercially reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
The information you submit may transfer internationally.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
The forum uses small text files, called cookies, to store information in your web browser. Cookies may store information about preferences, session identification, HTTP information, IP address, and more.
You can set your browser to not receive cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the forum and any associated services, websites, and sub-domains.